Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

I Got My Font Back!

That's right, I did it. If you've been following my blog for a while now you'll know about the fall out that I had with Word when it decided not to work. The font on the post title is what I used to have and now I have it back through inventiveness and ingenuity! I don't know though... I've become a bit attached to the new font. Which do you think I should use? I'm done with my classes for today so that's great! Fall's pretty much here. Stores are selling pumpkins and the pumpkin patch opens in five days! Leaves are also changing colors but they're not falling yet which I can't wait for! This is a picture of me being a dinosaur in leaves:

Other than that, Fall can stay away because I would like to keep the heat around as long as we can because this year in Central Oregon we're supposed to have a La Nina. For those of you who are lucky enough to not be familiar with this term it means a cruel and unusual punishment carried out through colder-than-normal Winter weather and it also means that it's still going to be snowing in July. For those of you who think that I'm exaggerating, I'm not. You can Google it if you don't believe me. Should I start vlogging? That would be interesting...

-What's the point in wearing rocket ship underwear if nobody's going to ask me to show them?-

No comments: