Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Halloween planning (because it's not too far away)

Fist off, I'm watching Sesame Street and Ernie claims that nobody likes six to Bert when Bert says that 6 is his favorite number. Six is my favorite number! Am I starting to be as anal as Bert and is it pathetic to be comparing myself to a Muppet? So back to what I was originally going to post on. Halloween is in exactly two months, twenty-five days, nine hours and forty-three minutes. That's not too far away! Time to start planning. Last year I was the Mad Hatter based on the Lewis Carroll/Disney version:
I always make my own costumes so I have to start planning early. I'm going with two options as of right now. 
First: Tim Burton/Johnny Depp Mad Hatter:
I like this one because of the theatricality/complexity of everything and I think that I could pull it off quite nicely.
Second: Chimney Sweep (I can't find a picture that I like on Google so here's a drawing):
Don't pay attention to the hands because I suck at hands.
So, which do you think (because your opinions matter)?

-Frisbeetarianism is the philosophy that when you die, your soul goes up on a roof and gets stuck.-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I prefer the chimney sweep. Not only does he look cooler but, as an Alice in Wonderland purest, I have a thing against Burton's rendition. :P

Raine Countryman said...

Actually I thoroughly can't stand the Burton version but the costume's fun and theatrical and really complex so it's kind of like a challenge.